Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Last 8 Months...

I obviously have not been very good at keeping our blog updated... I am going to try again and make it a goal to blog more.  It has been an eventful 8 months. A lot has happened. We have experienced some of the most amazing times of our lives along with some of the hardest and most tragic.  Overall, I think that the main lesson that I have learned is that family is number one and nothing comes close to being as special as those relationships.
Courtney and Jason are raising the CUTEST little girl in the entire world.  Eloise has been my sunshine during my darkest days.  She is the biggest blessing to us all.  She's so smart and always making us laugh! It's been such an amazing opportunity to be an aunt.  I never imagined I would love someone else's child so much.
Bryce is on a mission is Chile.  He is doing really well - teaching a lot of families and still making us all laugh in his letters.  He is such an example to us all.  I love him and miss him soo stinkin much but I know he is really where he is supposed to be.  It's been incredible to see his growth.
Ty and I have been great.  We have been able to do a lot of fun things in the short time we have been married. We've travelled quite a bit and had some unforgettable adventures.  He is the best husband in the world and is going to be an amazing dad.  Yes! That's right.  We are expecting our baby boy THIS WEEK!  We have a couple names picked out but I'm gonna save that for once he is actually born and named.  We cannot wait to have him here! I don't think I have ever been this excited. We both are soo excited for this step in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment